1. Party responsible and Data Protection Officer
Party responsible under Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR:
D+B Rechtsanwälte Bohle Stellpflug Grau Püschel Willaschek Partnerschaft mbB
Telephone: +49 (0)30 –327 787 0
Fax: +49 (0)30 – 327 787 77
The Data Protection Officer at D+B Rechtsanwälte Bohle Stellpflug Gray Püschel Willaschek Partnership mbB can be reached via
brainosphere 1 GmbH
2. Informational use when visiting the website
If you use our website for informational purposes, only the following data about the access to the website or the retrieval of a file in a log file will be collected, stored and processed:
IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• the browser used
• Name of the internet access provider
• Number of transmitted bytes
• Page view status
We shall process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
The collection and processing of this data is carried out to enable the use of our website (connection establishment) and to ensure ongoing system security and stability and to allow the technical administration of the network infrastructure and the optimisation of our website (legal basis Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f of the GDPR). In addition, this data is only evaluated for internal statistical purposes and to improve the offer (legal basis Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f of the GDPR) and is subsequently deleted. Any other use or disclosure to third parties will not take place.
3. Further use
a) When contacting via e-mail
In addition to the purely informative use of our website, you can also contact us via our e-mail address.
We collect, store and process the following data:
• Your e-mail adress
• and other personal information that you provide us with in your message.
This data is collected and processed exclusively for the correspondence with you and for the processing of your request (legal basis Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f of the GDPR) and then deleted, provided that does not conflict with any statutory retention obligation. This data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
b) By signing up for our newsletter
If you have given your express consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a of the GDPR, we shall use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. It will suffice to provide us with an email address in order to receive the newsletter.
It is possible to unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively you can also send your unsubscribe request by email to email@example.com
4. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below, shall not take place.
We only share your personal data with third parties if:
• You gave your consent according to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a of the GDPR,
• The transfer is required pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f of the GDPR for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
• In the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c of the GDPR.
We sometimes use external service providers to process your personal data, such as IT service providers. Specifically, we use the IT service provider KLAR EDV GmbH, Kantstraße 91, 10627 Berlin. This was carefully selected by us and commissioned in writing. The service provider is strictly bound by our instructions and is inspected on a regular basis. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties or processed by the service provider outside the existing contractual relationship.
Information is stored in the cookie, which arise in each case in connection with the specific end terminal. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period in order to improve usability. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically identify that you visited us before, including the entries and settings you may have made to avoid having to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies is requested for the stated purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely disabling cookies may mean that you cannot use all the features of our website.
6. Your rights as the party concerned
You have the right:
• To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal at a supervisory authority and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling;
• To request the immediate rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR;
• To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Article 18 of the GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you reject to its deletion and we no longer need the data, however, you require it to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
• To receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another party responsible in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR;
• To revoke your consent already given at any time according to Article 7 paragraph 3 of the GDPR. The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected. The revocation means that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
• To submit a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our law office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, provided there are reasons for this, which result from your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to object, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. Updating and modifying this data protection declaration
This privacy statement is currently valid and dated May 2018.
e to the further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can retrieve the current data privacy statement at any time on the website via https://www.db-law.de/de/datenschutz